Commemorate The Lives Of Those Lost In The Tragedy For All Nations
It is 9/11 and my thoughts and prayers are with the friends and families who have been left without the ones they cherishes the most. Regardless who caused the tragedy the outcome remains the same. The tragedy was not prejudice in who it took only that it did. Remember their lives and celebrate it.
Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them.
- The anniversary of 9/11: Are schools marking the day? (blogs.ajc.com)
- Turning Tragedy into Triumph (wdednh.wordpress.com)
- What 9/11 Taught Me (onehautemommi.com)
- USA.gov – Commemorate the 11th Anniversary of 9/11 (bespacific.com)
- Obama commemorates anniversary of Sept. 11 attacks (newsvine.com)
- A Day of Remembrance: 9/11 Anniversary Events in Boston (bostinno.com)
- Pause and Reflect ~ 9/11 Memorial, NYC (marinachetner.com)